четверг, 11 мая 2017 г.

Testimonials for the Ultimate 30-Day Beginner's Guide to Fitness

Testimonials for the Ultimate 30-Day Beginner's Guide to Fitness
Shortcut to Shred

Hero image

Training

Master bodyweight, machine, and free-weight exercises with in-depth instruction. Learn and perform multiple forms of cardiovascular exercise. Develop a toolbox to last you for years!


video

Steve Cook and Kathleen Tesori will show you the ins and outs of the gym, the essentials of strength, and how to get stronger, healthier, and more motivated than ever!


Nutrition

Try healthy recipes and learn what you need to eat to get fit, fuel your workouts, and build a lifetime of healthy habits!


Supplememts

Wondering what works and what doesn't? What to spend your hard-earned money on, and what to skip? You'll get answers here!


This program has already changed thousands of lives. Here's what those who finished it have to say!


kimanimacharia
kimanimacharia

Today I completed the 30 days. Man, when I started I thought that this was a quick solution to getting buff overnight. But this program has truly opened my eyes and prepared me for the fitness journey ahead.


kimanimacharia
kimanimacharia

Thank you for an amazing program! Sometimes it's been tough for a rookie like me, but it's the most valuable experience I've had in the gym!


894354
894354

One thing I really liked about this program was having a detailed instruction page with videos for each day. I kept an open mind, and tried new foods, supplements, and exercises. I just did everything like the site said to do. I learned things I didn't expect and thoroughly enjoyed working out less and eating more than I expected!



Exclusive Access To Over 45 Fitness Plans


Subscribe now to get access to over 45 expert-designed, gym-proven fitness plans. Only $8.99/month!


Original article and pictures take www.bodybuilding.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий