четверг, 20 октября 2016 г.

Inspiring and empowering women to look better, feel better & lead lives they absolutely love.

Inspiring and empowering women to look better, feel better & lead lives they absolutely love.
  • Have you ever combined back and glute training? I love it because it is a workout that focuses on the posterior (back side of the body). We often think to switch…


  • lauren gleisberg and her husband at market street the woodlands

    I LOVE Mexican food and I’ve found an order that allows me to enjoy without overindulging. I’m sharing all the order details here. I also have a funny story about going…


  • Here’s a little hump day cardio and core to get you through the half way point. How is your week going? I am suggesting this workout today as well as any…


  • Not sure if I think I’m Oprah (if only lol) but I wanted my holiday gift guide to include my favorite things. I do almost all of my shopping through…


  • Warning: this workout is tough! The combination of chest and shoulders using the time under tension approach I follow in these workout videos is more challenging than I ever expected. BUT, I…


  • In my food critique book, there is “healthy good” and “good good” – these peanut butter blossoms are “good good” Plus, they’re healthy and protein packed! You know by now, I’m…






  • Original article and pictures take www.laurengleisberg.com site

    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий