четверг, 23 июня 2016 г.

Fat Burning Exercises At Home To Lose Excess Weight

Fat Burning Exercises At Home To Lose Excess Weight

I wanted to get rid of 5 extra pounds I have been holding onto for awhile. I tried to change the way I was eating, however it became extremely hard to lose weight by just doing that. I knew I was going to need to incorporate exercise into my weight loss plan and I started looking for fat burning exercises at home to lose weight.


Young beautiful fitness girl exercising with chair in gym

I found several different articles and other information about how hard it can be to lose this last bit of weight. I didn’t think I had it in me to lose it because I knew it was going to take a good bit of work. However, I was willing to give it a try.


I found several different exercise programs and also diet plans to lose the extra weight. I decided that instead of paying for an exercise program, I was going to try to see if I could find anything I could do on my own. I started looking for apps in the app store and found several different apps for weight loss. The first one I got was an app that was for walking and running. This app had really great reviews and they said it helps speed up weight loss because it varies throughout the workout with running and walking. I tried this app out as soon as I got it and it was really great. I liked the way it worked and it made my workout not seem that bad because of the intervals. Within a week, I started seeing results just from using this app.


During this week I also started doing some other exercises that I found within apps I had downloaded. I found several apps that had 30 day challenges and also daily challenges. I decided to add these to my exercise routine. Rather than doing the reps the app told me to do, I decided to do them at my own pace with the amount of repetitions I wanted to do. After about a week of doing these and using the other app, I started seeing results.


I was getting bored with the repetitive exercises from the 30 day challenge apps so I started looking for other fat burning exercises I could do at home. That’s when I started reading about Pilates and different routines that are offered with them that are for fat burning. I went to YouTube and looked for fat burning Pilates and found several workouts to do. I started doing them and haven’t been bored with them. They are really great workouts to do to get rid of excess fat. Combining this exercise with running and walking on the treadmill has helped me get rid of the extra fat I’ve held onto for so long. I love Pilates and never get bored with it which is a great thing when it comes to exercising. I highly recommend Pilates to burn fat and lose the weight you want to.


Original article and pictures take www.lesscarb.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий